Saturday, August 29, 2009

lonely~~

ahhaaa
i'm alone this weekend...so sad
wanna go back...but i have things to settle here...
hmm so next time, do not postpone your work, paah!!!
padan muke ko...can't go back...haha miss my mom's cempedak goreng...hohoo
but still i will try use this time till the fullest...
settle my assignment...update my notes...
and review my patho...got test this wed..wish me luck huh..
wanna score hundred...fuiyoo tinggi cita2 kak!!!
it is not impossible, provided with good revision n understanding...
then give best effort that i have and with will of Allah i may get it rite???
deal, kalo ko dapat 100, paah, aku (paah) belanja ko!!!
anything just ask...but that is the deal!!! wanna accept it, Paah????
huhu so what are you waiting for??
still blogging???your time is money, never wait for you, dear...
enough!!!let's go to our strategy and start working hard now....
my aim is 1oo in patho test...
my step is study, study,study...
so i have the aim and the step now...
i going to stay regardless how many time it takes..
as long as i still got time...so i gonna use this as much as i can..
i believe in Allah..

He said
"Barang siapa mengerjakan kebajikan, baik laki-laki mahupun perempuan dalam keadaan beriman, maka pasti akan Kami berikan kepadanya kehidupan yang baik dan akan kami beri balasan dengan pahala yang lebihbaik dari apa yang telah mereka kerjakan."[An nahl, 16:97]

in other word, Allah give us reward according to our action...
so i have to make my action equal to level 100 that i want...
i also need to alter my study style, be smart..hohoho
and as everything i done perfectly in my part
i can't forget to leave it to Him...
because He knows the best about me...
so i gonna start my step now...
wish me luck, guys!!!!

No comments: