Monday, August 31, 2009

dialog hati n akal~

salam ramadhan almubarak
salam kemerdekaan
hmm in the morning of 31st august,
i'm thinking am i independent enough???
me myself can't answer my own question...
is it too difficult to answer???
again i don't know...
am i really don't know???
no, i just don't know what is the best answer for that question...
so???
so what...erkk
am i independent enough???
no, not yet...
why i said so???
because i still depend on others...
who???
my parents of course...after my Lord
other???
what other...
other than my parents laaaa, who am I depend on???
err i'm not sure 'bout this...
why???
because i don't know...
why???
can i please stop questioning myself...
yes but after i answer this question, so why???
ohh please, this one is hard to answer and i don't want to answer...
i afraid of myself rite???
may be, but i have my own reason, please give me sometime...
hmm any answer so far???
ok i have one, my Lord is the best for me to depend on..whenever i need Him, i can just go and tell Him everything...He also the best savior...never leave me alone...hear to my so called rintihan...give me what i asked in my doa...too many things, this page not enough to count His 'nikmat'...even dakwat selautan pon x mampu utk menghitung kurniaan-Nya...so i glad to be alive till rite now with perfect health...alhamdulillah
huhu good then, why i said it is hard to answer earlier???what am i thinking of???
i don't know.just confusing myself..heheh....

**the dialogue between the 'hati' and the 'akal'...hmm??????????

2 comments:

tembikai said...

we will continuously seeking others..
we will always depend on others..
we can not live our lives alone..
depending on each other, that alone make it beautiful
how we make up for each other, give in for each other..thinking about others..
but as you say, the ultimate dependence is of course, the One who created us, Allah Maha Esa

faza17 said...

yeah seeking till jumpe our jodoh hahhaha ke situ lak..hehe agreed..alone really killing..but sometime need to be alone too hoho