Sunday, August 23, 2009

honest to goodness

I red a book one day, it make me wonder and having really deep thinks on that words. will I marry me? initially i thought it is a silly question. as i go through that articles actually ask me on my behave, my attitude and my personality. huh my face got hyperemia for awhile. it asked me to imagine if one day, i met someone which is me, will i take me as my life partner? this question will give sudden shock on my vital organ. hoho



so i started do a deep thinking. i come out with some list of characteristics that i look for to be my life partner. then i compare it to myself. hoho definitely i have a lot to change. i had gone to far from my own path. i need to go back on my path, make a change and do myself improving.

actually there is no such thing like mcq, true false question about myself. it is me myself who will created question and the answer are all inside me. well i'll not lost anything if i'm trying to chage to be a better person right. actually, i'd started changing myself bit by bit, and i can say that i started to see the outcome of it, alhamdulillah. if i want, i do it, n with will of Allah i'll get it, insyaAllah.

see, even Allah had told us,

'this is because Allah has never changed a favor which He has conferred upon a people unil they change their own condition; and because Allah is Hearing, Knowing' [al anfal 8:53]

3 comments:

tembikai said...

changing for the better..
i like the phrase..
but changing for the better not that easy
a lot of things need to be sacrificed
but then again
Allah's promised us a lot of other things
nonetheless, making small steps is better than standing still, rite?

faza17 said...

yepp my fren..
quite hard err actually it's hard..
yet still hard to sacrifice certain things..
hahaha well still in progress..
pray for my success k..lalala

Anonymous said...

gud lux for u