Sunday, September 6, 2009

from the bottom of my heart~~



Salam ramadhan almubarak…
Now waktu zuhur…tgh2 hari gini otak aku tepu sket…(alasan biasa bile malas nak stadi)…ngaku je la ko malas paah…hoho…aku teringat sumthing benonye ni…aku teringat nak kasi appreciation tu my laling2 (najwa sharipudin, shakira noh, farah aziz, simaa alway, julida jalil, dyana Hassan, n dayang kamaludin)… I think it’s not too late for me to thanks you girls…huhu dlm facebook tu temporary je…so I wanna make it permanent in my blog…kuang3… even masing2 ponat ngan dogathon stuffs…but girls u still manage to get a cake for my birthday…thanks from the bottom of my heart…but dah due thn korg sambut my birthday and I slept before that…hahaha I remembered last year one, dramatically woke me up by our best actress (u know who) hahahha…well I quite tertipu but very lalok that time…for this year very straight forward…got message from the same people jgk…on 1130 if I not mistaken…so x de la lalok sgt this year…hehe the same cake, the same peoples (minus maya )…but this time different place rite…at the court…thanks jugak girls for ur such wonderful presents…I’ll kept them nicely to show to my super2 grandchildrens hahahhahaah…but then, dyang n diyana one I’d finish them all…how to show huh??? Hehehe…fara, that cow is work…so you can throw the bill already…hihihi…ermm wat else eh…girls I wanna grab the chance here, to thanks you girls…and the most important one, I wanna apology too, forgive me girls if I’d done anything that hurt you with my conscious on not…maybe that time I’m under anaesthetics state, so that I can’t remembered whatever I said or whatever I did that you girls hurts but I didn’t know….huhu well everyone make mistakes right…we just human being after all…I hope our friendship will last forever…ade sikit2 misunderstand tuh, I hope we can take the benefit behind it…by that also we actually getting know each other deeper rite???and we at least can accept each other punye weakness…I have a secret on how to make our friendship last longer, dalam berkawan, kite kene pandai memberi dan menerima, jujur, ikhlas dan x berpura2 dlm segala hal…(mane ntah aku dpt nih….suke2 hati aku je) hahahha…anything wrongs yg our fren did, should be closed among us je… lagipon x elok buka aib org nih…because we do not know what gonna happened to us…hurm I think macam da melalut je ni…I better stop rite..if not I bley sampai kat antartika nnt…hahaha k lah back to pharmaco!!!hoho oh ya girls, I LOVE YOU ALL..MAY ALLAH BLESS US…UKHWAHFILLAH~~~


muke bahagie di hari itu..haha

2 comments:

Noriko Haizumi said...

aww...ur welcome,dear..=) May all your wishes n hopes come true~ Insya Allah... aminn..

faza17 said...

thanks haha