Sunday, September 13, 2009

yeah I'm single~~


Salam ramadhan almubarak
Hmm well don’t really have much time to update…hehe don’t have any thought to throw too…these two weeks surely very busy weeks till I don’t have any interest to study at all…so tired yet lazy…haha but then still need to study…pharmaco test will be tomolo…aiyyakkk…don’t even finish my revision yet…ohhoo so many drugs to remember…


Ahha forget bout that for a while…lately I feel like soooo lonely…haha thinking of if I have someone rite now, sure best…haha sound desperate je…but don’t get me wrong k?? I’m not so desperate…sehat je aku hidop single mingle haha…tader la sampai nangis2 every nights cause of loving someone but my love been rejected…bodohnye aku klu aku gitu…haihhh sound so silly gitu…kuikuikui back to my lonely lately td tu…then I open up my mail box…to check mail of course…huhu I got a mail entitled “usah risau jika kau belum berpunya”…I read this already…but because of that “silly lonely feeling” I read it again…


“Thank God, I am still single.”…that’s what I can say after reading it…(x kesa la bape kali aku bace, aku still said that)…we just human being rite…we dunno what Allah prepare for us in future…the most important one, I just wanna improve myself to be better…live the life I have now to the fullest…hehe


“Akhawatku,Kuhembus nasihat ini kepadamu tanda kasih dan sayangku kerana Allah. Bagi yang belum berpunya, andalah pilihan Allah untuk mekar terpelihara sehingga tiba pula giliran anda mendapat seruan. Yakinlah! Jangan risau jika masih belum berpunya kerena mungkin Allah ingin bagi ketenangan dulu buat anda, untuk terus melangkah menggapai cita-cita. Usah peningkan kepala. Dia menguji anda sedikit masa lagi”


From that paragraph, I hope that I am one of those women which still “mekar terpelihara”…I’m not said that those who having their lovers now, not ‘terpelihara’…don’t get me wrong k?...we all have our own life, just stay your life by your own way…hehe as for me, I hope I’ll stay single till the time comes…I never know, when…I’ll just continue my hope on Allah…I’ll just work on my list of improvements so that I’ll become better…because I trust with the promise that my Lord state in the Quran, “perempuan yang baik untuk lelaki yang baik dan sebaliknya”…so I wanna be perempuan yang baik, so that I’ll get lelaki yg baik later…well Allah knows the best for me and I believe in fate…if I having my lover rite now pon, if he is not for me, I’ll never be with him rite??...yeah may be some may say that, we need to “usaha” to look for our match…yes I don’t deny that…but I believe the is a way taught to us in our religion rite…so why don’t we follow those steps…rather than we searching for someone, the cintan canton without any ikatan pon…it will just increase sin of zina…well I realize that “things are easier to be said than done”…but if we want, we struggle for it, nothing is impossible kan…kita mampu mengubahnya!!!hoho


“Akhawatku,‘’Benar bahawa lelakilah yang memulakan langkah pertama dalam lorong dosa, tetapi bila engkau tidak setuju, lelaki itu tidak akan berani. Dan andai bukan lantaran lemah gemalaimu, lelaki tidak akan bertambah parah.’’Cinta sebelum berkahwin itu hanya menjerumus ke lembah dosa dan zina. Jika mampu bertahan kejinjang pelamin sekalipun, percayalah bahawa rumah tangga itu takkan berkat. Apa tidaknya, asasnya dibina daripada dosa dan maksiat.”

5 comments:

irfat said...

terase,,isk,

faza17 said...

x de niat nak wat sesape terase..just my thought haha

irfat said...

okay2

Anonymous said...

hohohohohoho...ak presiden klab S

faza17 said...

suke lantik diri sendiri ko nih..taiko konon..aku jentik sket nak jatuh sudah..hohoho