Wednesday, September 30, 2009

me and my pencil~~


salam aidilfitri...

hope it still not late for me to wish you guys a happy eid...maaf zahir batin ya...I read a book recently and found a story about a pencil...so I modified it a bit and post it here...I like that story because of the massages it left for me...so enjoy it...hoho

Ichi: A pencil can write anything by the hand which hold it…so let’s put myself at the pencil’s place…I actually capable in many things but then I must never forget that there is a hand guiding my steps...that hand I refer to God…because everything happen surround me is actually with His will.
Ni: Now and whenever I still need to stop writing and need to sharpen my pencil…this may give suffer to the pencil…but then after all the suffer, it will sharp again…so again me too…I need to bear certain pains, sorrows and suffers which later will make me a better person…I also found quote in Quran said “with the hardship there is relief” which mean dengan setiap kesusahan tu pasti ada kesenangan yang akan menyusul…in surah [Ash sharh 94:5-6]
Sang: whenever I wrote wrongly, the pencil always allow me to rub off my mistakes…and I can write again the correct one…so this means that I always can make correction in my life too…correcting something I did actually is not necessary a bad thing…beside, I helps me to be on the road of justice.
Yong: the important part of the pencil is not the exterior wooden coat, but the graphite inside…so I need to be always pay attention on what is going on inside me…in fact in our Quran also mention that “dalam diri manusia tu ada seketul daging yang akan menentukan baik atau jahat manusia itu”…something like that the quote…if I wrote this wrong, anyone feel free to correct it ok?...
Go: the pencil actually always leaves marks…so in the same way, on whatever I do in my life actually will leaves a mark…so I need to be more conscious on each of my action…and also be responsible on each action…like been remind in our Kitab… “to any of you that chooses to be forward, or to follow behind-every soul will be (held)in pledge for its deeds” [Al-Muddaththir 74:37-38]
So as summary, I need to remember that everything happen is by Allah will, whatever hardship I need to go through so that I will improve, whatever mistakes correct them, control my heart and the feeling inside me, and beware on my action think before do anything.

4 comments:

tembikai said...

paah da makin kurusss hehe

faza17 said...

alaa lepas pose tu..lepas ni tataw laa..haha

liza said...

bUkAN mAEn sEronOk tgk diA sEnyum...hEhe...

Anonymous said...

pencil is stabilo... plus paah is pencil... equal to... paah is stabilo..... wakaka