Saturday, September 5, 2009

we just borrow~~




Salam ramadhan almubarak…
By the title I wanna throw my thought on a borrower...As we all know, all of us are borrower…so it’s mean that whatever we have now is not completely ours…we just borrow them from God…the things we have in our hands now may go away in a blink of our eyes only…whatever He want things to be like, just said ‘kun fa ya kun’…how Powerful my Lord are…we as human being always forget bout this reality…once we have something we forget to be thankful to Him…that’s why, some of us will having difficulties whenever facing test of life…

As for me, I also sometime forget bout this…so when something happen to be mine gone, I’ll be very depressed, sad, frustrated, disappointed so on n so forth…oh God I’m a weak servant…forgive me my Lord…recently, I lost something…don’t wanna mention, let it just be me know…hoho…I felt like my world had come to the end…how unmotivated I am that time…hehe I wasted my time by thinking if I didn’t do that, or if I did it l like this and stuff bla bla bla…but I forgot one thing…may be my God is testing me… I found a quote in a book (didn’t remember the title)…the quote said:

“If Allah wanna give something better to His servants, He will test them first. To see how patient they are, how strong they are, and how they gain lesson from their experience.”

Subhannallah how come I didn’t think about this…I too depressed ‘meratap’ my lost till I forget the power behind this…hmm I have one thing in my hand right now…and I really love this…but I know I have to let it go…but I don’t know how…I just can’t let it go…I afraid of losing it…but then I’d try to let it go…actually I still on my way to do so…still struggling to make myself free from it…because I know it is not mine yet, and I need to let Him make the decision whether it will be mine or not…so guys, wish me luck to let it go ok?? Well I’m just a borrower after all…

For the end of this post, I would like to share something. My immune lecture had said:
“If you failed doing something, don’t think that it is the end of your world. Life must be go on and you need to make an improvement and do not repeat the same mistake”

2 comments:

Noriko Haizumi said...

juz read ur post...tkejut tgk pic awan ad layang2 tu.. Thanks for posting dat on ur blog!! =D Be Strong in whatever u do...U can do it!

faza17 said...

thanks hehe..dunno nk letak gmbr pe..rase kosong without pic..so just grab that..it's beautiful, layang2 with background of the sky, subhanallah...